Guardian’s marine insurance provides protection for all types of marine risks with cover available for vessels and stock in transit to and from most places in the World.
Marine Cargo insurance includes:
- combined cargo, import/export and within Australia
- annual import/export, and
single transit risks.
Specialised Cargo can also include:
- fruit and vegetables
- bulk commodities
- cargo loss of profits
Commercial Hull covers:
- passenger, excursion and tourist vessels
- tug and barge operations
- coastal trading and port operation vessels,
- fishing vessels, dredges and barges
- innocent owners/mortgagees cover,
- loss of charter hire / loss of earnings
- ship builders' risk.
Marine Liability covers:
- charterers' liability
- port operators' liability
- stevedores' liability
- terminal operators' liability
- ship repairers' liability
- marina operators' liability
- marine contractors' liability
Every marine risk is unique so it is important that you receive specialist advice. Guardian can tailor cover and provide you with access to a network of marine specialists, surveyors and claims specialists.